The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 180mm f2.8 APO-Elmarit-R - Leitax Sony A-Mount

For sale is my extremely clean Leica 180mm f2.8 APO-Elmarit-R. The lens is currently mounted with a chipped Leitax Sony A-mount (chip is the preferred James Lao M42C-L1). The lens works beautifully on my Sony A99 and should perform similarly on an a7RII, a7R or other E-mount body with a Sony adapter. This is widely considered one of the best Leica lenses, and only approximately 1500 were produced.

The original Leica R mount is included and can be reinstalled before shipping upon request.

Glass and mechanics are great, as are cosmetics. I believe KEH would grade this lens LN-. Includes Leica front and rear caps, Sony rear cap, original soft leather case and original box.

$3650 PayPaled and shipped to a PayPal confirmed address in the continental US. I prefer to sell to a US buyer, but will consider selling to an established member outside the US with delivery confirmation to a PayPal confirmed address.

Attachments

Farnz

I have dealt in high value items with Matthew in the past and thoroughly recommend him as a trustworthy vendor to deal with whose descriptions are accurate and not optimistic. I would buy from Matthew again without hesitation.

GLWYS, Matt.

kuau

Workshop Member
Wow,
Awesome lens. I would purchase it myself if I knew Sony was coming out with a new A mount camera.
GLWS