The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (CAN\US) Leica M Monochrom and Leica Summarit-M 1:2.5 75mm

rajeshr

Leica M Monochrom

Price: $4,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Will ship via UPS, Fedex or DHL as they are the only ones that will insure such a high value item.

Selling my lovely and little used Leica M Monochrom (10760). I am the second owner and have had it for about four months. I am reluctantly selling it as it is a wonderful camera, but I do not use it enough to justify it.

It is in mint condition and I cannot see any marks, scratches, dents etc. It functions flawlessly! The current shutter count is under 2000.

It has everything that comes with as when you buy it new. The following is Included:
- Monochrom body (Black) with original body cap.
- All cables, charger with 2 batteries.
- Instruction manual, Inspection, and warranty booklets.

All in original packing boxes.
Will split half the shipping cost with the buyer. Regular Paypal will be 3% extra. Will also accept EMT (Canada Only), Paypal gift, or wire transfer(US only).

Asking US$4100.

View attachment 94097 View attachment 94098

rajeshr

Leica Summarit-M 1:2.5 75mm

Price: $1,025.00Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Will ship via UPSFedexDHL as they are the only ones that will insure such a high value item.

Excellent condition Leica Summarit-M 2.5 75mm lens. In excellent condition - glass is clean and free of any issues. Body is mint condition - however, the red dot fell off and was lost - it has since been replaced but there are faint glue marks next to the dot. 6-bit coded!

This is a wonderful lens, but I think I prefer the 90mm focal length over the 75mm.

Price includes insured shipping to Canada or the US. Regular Paypal will be 3% extra. Will also accept EMT (Canada Only), Paypal gift, or wire transfer(US only).

Asking $1025.

View attachment 94101View attachment 94100View attachment 94099