The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H1, HC 100mm f2.2, 4 film backs

pano200

Low actuations on both the H1 (2260) and lens (5282). I also have the H1 box. It took me awhile to get all 4 backs decently priced. Also comes with a H13 extension tube if you need to get in closer for tight portraits and the HMi100 instant film back (with box). This is a great alternative to the contax for you wedding photographers who use film.

I don't want to split at this time. Please inquire more if you're new to film. I'm selling because I need the funds and have a lot of film camreas at the moment. I also do have a Rolleiflex 6008AF (6x6) with a Schneider 80mm f2.8 AF PQS lens if anyone is interested. I'm currently using the rolleiflex hy6 mod2 for my film needs. I think this is one of the best setups you can buy for wedding photography and it's all pieced together for you here in this bundle.

Here's a short video on the H1 from someone else:
Contax 645AF vs Hasselblad H1 medium format film cameras

$4700 paypaled and shipped, USPS CONUS ONLY

Last edited:

pano200

spllitting it up:

H1, instant back, one 16-32 back, H13 extension tube: $1400
Hasselblad 100mm HC f2.2: $2500
three 16-32 film backs: $200 each