The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: P45+, Cambo WRS-1250, SK24xl, SK43xl T/S, HR70

Dogs857

Hello

I have been back and forth with this sale. Got close to offloading gear and had people pull out, then had a change of heart.
It's back on because I really can't justify keeping this setup at this point in my career. It's a real shame but has to be done.

For sale is the following, all prices are in USD and include Paypal fees and shipping worldwide.

Cambo WRS-1250 - $3000
Ground Glass for Cambo WRS - $360
Cambo Loupe - $265 SOLD
Cambo Plastic digital back cover (allows you to keep the back attached to the adaptor plate) - $125
Cambo M Mount Adaptor Plate - $360

All the Cambo gear is practically new and purchased Oct 2014.

Phase One P45+ M Mount - $8000
P45+ has latest firmware and in excellent physical condition. I have had no issues with this back whatsoever.

Cambo 24XL with Centre Filter - $2000
This lens is in excellent condition.

Cambo 43XL T/S with Centre Filter - $5000
Once again in excellent condition and my favourite lens of this setup. Will be sad to see it go.

Cambo 70HR - $3500
Bought new in Oct last year. Excellent lens from Rodenstock.

It's been a tough decision to let this go, but selling is the right option for me at this point in time.
If you are after multiple items please contact me and we can try and work out a package deal.
All gear is located in Australia but I am willing and able to ship worldwide.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Maeda

Just a quick word to say that i received the loupe.
Jeff sent it very quickly and i can only say thank you ;)
Great seller

Dogs857

24XL Sold
GG Sold

Still for Sale

Cambo WRS-1250 $3000
M Mount Adaptor with Cambo plastic cover $350
43XL Tilt Swing $5000
70HR $3500

I am always open to offers as well.