The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Minolta 200mm ƒ2.8 APO High Speed lens & Sony LA-EA4 adapter

Selling my near-mint Minolta 200mm ƒ2.8 APO High Speed lens. It's the latest model, with the focus hold button. It is in great condition and works superbly. Optically and mechanically excellent. There is just one minor bit of missing paint - see photo. (these lenses are famous for their paint coming off).

As other forum members will no doubt attest, this is one of the finest telephoto lenses made. Sharp as a razor with heavenly bokeh.

Includes caps and case.

$780 including paypal fees and shipping to CONUS addresses.

Also, a like-new Sony LA-EA4 adapter, which lets you use this lens (and other Sony/Minolta A-mount screw-drive lenses) on e-mount cameras. Perfect condition, in box and case.

$270 including paypal fees and shipping to CONUS addresses.

Minolta 200mm lens-4.jpgMinolta 200mm lens-11.jpgMinolta 200mm lens-14.jpgMinolta 200mm lens-7.jpgMinolta 200mm lens-9.jpgSony LA-EA4 adapter-2.jpgSony LA-EA4 adapter-5.jpg

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I could not stand it anymore. I caved in. I should not have sold mine in the first place but I thought I would have options with the new body , but turns out I really don't .

So now I can brag about how good this lens is again. Lol

Guy Mancuso

ROTFLMAO

Its really hard to live without the little beauty. Well its all in the family and thats the fun part. I think we should attach a owners card to these things. That be fun where these things have been

Guy Mancuso

Lens arrived and its like peaches and ice cream moments. Love at first bite. Nice to have one home again.