The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Tuesday 1 day sale - Monochrom, Leica 35 'lux, 50 'lux and 'cron, more

rondeb

These are crazy great prices for today only.

Doing a pretty big selloff. Need some cash and someday I'll be back...

REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED

Here goes - all prices net please. US only.

Leica Monochrom - excellent, box et al - $3900
35mm Summilux ASPH - near mint, 6bit - $LOWERED TO $2650
50mm Summilux Asph(Silver) - Mint glass, excellent body, 6bit - $LOWERED TO $2550
50mm Summicron v4 - slide out hood, near mint everything, 6bit - $LOWERED TO $1250
50mm Summarit 1.5 with XOONS hood - so cool! - $600
90mm Tele - Elmarit - Excellent glass - $600
Leitz Elmar 5cm 3.5 - with cap and M adapter from screw mount - $300
Leica sf58 Flash - Barely used with box -SOLD

Olympus VF-2 - with box, barely used. - $130

Many more things to come, but please make offers as I want to sell quickly.

Attachments

Last edited:

rondeb

Many looking but not one offer?!?! Someone please tell me if I'm nuts, but these are cheap prices considering the gear, right?

rondeb

Had a couple REALLY low offers that aren't going to work.

If you're looking for a deal on the best around, here it is.

rondeb

Wish I could edit the title on this thread - but alas, it's not an option available. Still for sale as listed or best offer.

rondeb

Offering the Monochrom for $3700 net via paypal. I'll cover shipping within the US.

This should go quick, right?

nanthor

While your prices seem good I've found that lately things just are not selling. Might have to go with painfully low pricing to move your gear. If the 50 lux was black i would be interested. GLWS, Bob.