The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO Lens

JMaher

$625 shipped to a US Paypal verified address.

The Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO Lens is a wide-angle to portrait-length zoom lens that is compatible with the Micro Four Thirds system. The 12-40mm focal length provides a 35mm-equivalent field of view of 24-80mm and a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture enables consistent low-light performance and shallow depth of field control throughout the zoom range.

Lens is in excellent condition and was my favorite M 4/3 lens replacing a number of prime lenses. Since I have moved to full frame I need to free up some funds for new equipment.

Jim

Last edited:

JMaher

Would like to sell this so I can buy some Sony glass. How about $600. I pay shipping and Paypal - shipped to the US.

It's a great lens!

Jim