The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Carl Zeiss ZM 21mm F2.8 $925

rob

*** CARL ZEISS 21mm F2.8 FOR SALE new price $875 ***

CONDITION: 8/10

DESCRIPTION:

o Lens barrel shows moderate signs of use, very small (about 1mm) abrasions on housing and serrated focus ring, please see photos for more details. I tried to highlight these as best as I could.
o There is a tiny ‘bright mark’ (less than 1mm) on the front element of the lens, underneath the ‘A’ in Carl Zeiss. Again, please see the photos for details.
o Real element is clear
o Aperture blades are clear
o Lens hood shows very small bright marks / wear
o Focus throw is silky smooth
o Aperture ring is precise and clicks are crisp
o The lens is in good overall ‘user’ condition

Includes factory Zeiss hood and end cap. No front cap or box, sorry. I bought this lens second hand from a photographer in NYC, this is how it came to me.

I am finding that I just don’t shoot 21mm very often and this lens isn’t getting used.

This lens retails for $1428 at B&H. My price has been LOWERED to $875 USD net to me, PayPal fees and shipping TBD. Return policy: try the lens for one week, if it's not 100% as described then return the lens to me at your cost for refund.

No trades or offers. USA / Canada only please. Please note this lens will also be listed on a couple of other photography sites.

I am relatively new to GetDPI but have lots of posts / feedback on RFF.COM, and 10+ years of 100% feedback on eBay as 'rdtmusix'. Any questions please ask. Thanks for looking!

Last edited: