The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: ONA Brixton Camera/Laptop Messenger Bag (Black

ggibson

Thumbs up for Ona bags! I have the Bowery, and it's a great way to travel with a mirrorless camera and a couple of lenses. For bigger trips though, this would be great. GLWS

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well I sold a ton of bags couple months ago. I only have 2 really now . Got a little Think Tank sling 20 for my vacation. But when I get some money next month I need a urban style backpack for gigs when I bring everything. The street walker I had was just too small but the Pro version is little deeper so I don't have to lay my200 down which takes space.btw I got my whole kit 15,25,35,85,200 and body in this sling bag. Just fits but I think I'm deciding to leave my 35 home. I'm on a vacation for god sakes. Lol

Looks like I landed a job that might be the most fun of my whole career. Actually two jobs but the one sounds like fun shooting big fan wind mills . You know those big fans off the interstates generating power . Those suckers, so I need a nice travel pack