The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Cambo Schneider 72mm WDS 566

Don Libby

This is the second lens I picked up shortly after I bought my Cambo WRS 1000 and it has been sitting idle for way too long.

The Bad - I removed the bumpers years ago and in doing so screwed up one corner. This is cosmetic only and in no way interferes with the function. I had given thought a year ago of sending the lens in to have the panel changed and add movement however I just never have gotten around to it.

The Good - Besides the cosmetic everything. The glass is very clean, the shutter is perfect; as is every other aspect.

The lens is old and has been used but not abused (if you look past the corner).

A shiny new lens with bumpers runs approximately $3,500. I'm asking $1,800 which includes PayPal fees and the first $25. towards shipping (FedEx, insured) with the buyer picking up the rest.

If you think about it, by buying this lens and sending it in to Cambo for the movements which run around $1,500 you are well ahead.

Don

kdphotography

Great lens for the Cambo. The HR70 behaves very similarly to the HR40, meaning it is very easy to use! Great personality.

:) ken

Oops. Sorry SK72-----meaning lighter and smaller, but very similar.

Last edited:

Don Libby

I’ve had a couple requests for samples so have set up a DropBox to fit the raw files. Total of 6-files 3 LCC’s and 3-images. 4244 center, 4245 10mm right and 4246 10mm left LCC. 4247 is center, 4248 10mm right and 4249 is 10mm shift to the left.

Dropbox

Don