The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hassey 2000FCW, 110 F and A12 back

atanabe

Cleaning out my cabinet, making room for more stuff. A complete package just add film. $1600 Paypal fees included; shipping via FedEx, UPS or USPS at cost.

The large aperture of the 110 makes focusing a dream! The gliding mirror system adds additional damping for lower vibration when you press the shutter. This new mirror reduces viewfinder cutoff when you mount longer focal length lenses of 150mm or more. This generation of the 2000 has a feature that retracts the shutter when you remove the back to prevent damage to the shutter. The winding crank allows tensioning of the shutter without advancing the film for multiple exposures. You can also elect to have the mirror return instantly after exposure. All C*, CF, CB*, F and FE lenses will work on this camera.
*C and CB lenses will only utilize the leaf shutter in the lens, CF lenses can use either focal plane or leaf shutter.

Hasselblad 2000 FCW body finished in black, new style waist level viewfinder, AccuMat focus screen. Shutter is accurate from 1 sec to 1/2000th Very slight wrinkle on one curtain, no effect on functionality. The raised light baffles where the back mounts shows no signs of wear.

110 f2.0 F lens in beautiful shape, some say that this is one of the best lenses made. No faults on this lens, aperture blades are clean and focus smooth. Comes with Hasselblad bay 70 UV filter and lens hood, no caps.

A12 back, insert matches, only two small scratches on the top of the back, see photos.

Questions? email me and I will be glad to answer any and all questions.

Al

Last edited: