The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M8 for sale (Black or Chrome - Take your pick)

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
I've been toying with this idea for a while; and now that I've had the chance to use the 5D2 a bit more, the M8's are sitting on the shelf.

I'm not looking to sell both, just one (I have one Chrome and one Black). Take your pick. It comes with all the papers and documents.

If you'd like pictures, let me know (it'll give me another excuse to play w/ the 5d2 some more.)

PM me w/ any questions or requests.

Cheers,

-C

Gary P

Hi Chris,

May be interested in the black M8. Can you expound on the year, condition, and such?

What is your asking price?

Gary P

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
All excellent questions, and unfortunately all the answers are at home. I'll see if I can get the answers tonight but if I am unable to, please understand why it may take a few days. The second bedroom where I keep my cameras now has a wall of boxes (thanks to the GF) blocking me from getting to my things. So the timing of getting the answers will depend on how much of her stuff I have to move.

As for price, I rushed into this too quickly. Let me look over the cameras in more detail. Both are in very good condition, but without holding them in my hands I can't say anything more. Plus, a picture is worth... and all that.