The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Hasselblad 555ELD

elvispreasley

I need only body with WL viewfinder. Preferably with acute mate split prism focusing screen. If you have anything to offer - feel free to contact me through PM

Leigh

I'm planing to spend about 500-600USD, so the chalenge is - to find the camera for this price)
You're dreaming, unless you want a camera that's been run over by a truck.

I have a nice 555ELD, but wouldn't sell it for twice your price.

- Leigh

elvispreasley

You're dreaming, unless you want a camera that's been run over by a truck.

I have a nice 555ELD, but wouldn't sell it for twice your price.

- Leigh
Everything is obvious: as a seller - you want to sell your camera for the highest price, as a buyer - I'm looking for a good deal, according to my budget.
Just for example: I missed one 555ELD on ebay, wich were sold with a film back, accute mate split prism focusing screen and PM45 prism, just for 650 USD. And i need only body in a good shape for almost same price. Off course thats happening not so often, but for now I want to try to find a seller, who are ready to give his camera for realistic price. If I'm not gonna get any luck during few weeks - maybe I'll increase my budget...we'll see.