The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fotoman Rangefinder in feet

Don Libby

I’ve decided to sell this as I’m really not using it anymore. Fotoman Rangefinder in feet and a small pouch that fits nicely on your belt. Very good condition and priced to sell at $150.00 that includes PayPal fees and shipping CONUS. Great to carry on you to judge distances using a very small package.
I’ll take a couple shots later if there’s interest.

Don

Don Libby

Finally got around to taking a couple photos. I'm leaving for Moab tomorrow morning so if this sells next week while I'm gone I won't be able to send it out until Monday 10/5 so this gives everyone some time to think it over. If it hasn't been sold by the time I return I'll be posting it on LuLu as well to get more exposure. You can try finding one cheaper however I doubt you'll find it.

Don