The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Schneider Kreuznach 55LS & 80LS

aztwang

Greetings, I am selling these two lenses as I am moving to a zoom. Both lenses are pristine as they have recently returned from P1 last month to have some dust removed from each unit. Shutter account is very low. Total count on my digital back is 3300 actuations shared by the 55, 80, 110 and the 150, so do the math....shot count on both these lenses is very low. If you would like to see them please email me and I will send you images of each lens. I am asking 3400.00 for the 55LS and 850.00 for the 80LS. Buy 'em both for 3850.00 shipped to your door. Please feel free to email me, PM me or call me @ 623-889-1327 with any questions you have.

Ciao

Don Mcphee