The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: "dreamteam" Hasselblad H1 + Phaseone P25 + HC 100/2.2

juliche

Parting with my last MF set and going to collect money for Sony A7s2

Hasselblad H1 body + Phaseone H101 P25 digital back (the best from the budget line) + a perfect photo maker Hasselblad HC AF 100/2.2 (what a lens!)

Everything is in good working condition, especially the lens. The body and the back have some cosmetic issues (seen on the photos) appeared from use, but nothing major that affect its work. The set includes 3 batteries in total, and 2 chargers (one for the back and another one for the body).

Located in Russia at the moment, will be in EU in 10 days from where I could ship it within the EU to avoid any hassles. Otherwise, I ship worldwide no problem ($50). I operate at Ebay under the same username ("juliche"), have over 100 positive feedbacks.

The price is $4000 net to me, priced to sell so to speak.
Can sell the lens separatedly for $1800 and the body+the back for $2600

Now the photos