The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Autumn sell-off Leica M/LTM gear

kirio

I need to raise funds for an upcoming family trip so I have a few items up for sale. Prices include shipping and Paypal fees in US. I am willing to ship to established members outside of the US but shipping will cost extra and buyer is responsible for any customs charges. Items will be declared at full value fo insurance purposes.

Photos of all the items available here.

1. Leica Summilux 35mm FLE - $3600
This is overall in very good condition with minimal signs of use. I bought it from the original owner (from Canada) so a copy of the invoice is included. Includes all accessories.

Additional photos here.

2. Leica Summicron 35mm IV - $1650
Overall in good condition, optically and mechanically. A few marks on the body. This is 6-bit coded. I believe the coding was done by Leica but I don't have paperwork. Includes a box with non-matching serial. The foam inside the box has also been replaced with a home-made one since the original foam was starting to crumble. Included hood has its share of scuffs but is fully functional.

Additional photos here.

3. Zeiss Ikon M mount rangefinder film camera - $700
Bought this from the original owner. I didn't get a chance to film test but there are no reasons why it should not work as expected. Shutter speeds are good, meter works compared to my M 240, viewfinder and RF patch are great. Cosmetically there are a few marks, most siginificant is the rub marks from strap on the lelf side (see additional photos).

Additional photos here.

4. Rollei Sonnar 40mm f2.8 Leica screw mount - $650
This is in overall good condition. A few signs of use cosmetically. I am only selling this because I found another copy in more "user" condition that I plan on using.

Includes all accessories and box. Cap has a small scratch (please see other photos).

Additional photos here.

5.MS Optical Perar 35mm/3.5 Super-Triplet II - $425
Includes caps, hood, UV filter. In overall excellent condition. As with some of MS Optical products, this is not perfect in that RF coupling is does not fully align at infitiy.

Additional photos here.

6. Leica Summicron 90mm APO with front glass flaw - $1400
I bought this off eBay with the flaw on the front element and a play on the aperture ring (can most likely be fixed by CLA). Please see photos. I am not sure how the flaw came about but original description mentioned it may have been due to tightening of a filter (probably a convex macro filter). As a result, there is a circular coating issue that makes the lens prone to flare.

Besides the mentioned flaw, the lens in overall good condition. Included are caps. I did the 6-bit coding by replacing the mount and will include the original.

I have attached sample photos and a video showing the behavior of the lens in terms of flare. It is still a sharp lens. I'll keep it if it does not sell at this price.

Additional photos here.

7. Voigtlander 21mm viewfinder - $80
This was original part of a set with a 21mm CV lens. I've sold the lens and kept this for since I was planning on getting another 21mm lens. Now with the M240 I no longer need it.

It is overall good condition. The brighltine frame seems to slightly off level but I don't recall if it was ever this way. In actual use it is not an issue since this VF wasn't meant to be accurate for framing and level.

Additional photos here.

Last edited:

kirio

A few items have been sold. The following are available at lowered prices:

1. Leica Summilux 35mm FLE - $3500
2. Leica Summicron 35mm IV - $1550
3. Leica Summicron 90mm APO with front glass flaw - $1300
4. Rollei Sonnar 40mm f2.8 Leica screw mount - $630
5. MS Optical Perar 35mm/3.5 Super-Triplet II - $400

kirio

Prices of remaining items reduced as follows:

1. Leica Summilux 35mm FLE - $3400
2. Leica Summicron 35mm IV - $1500
3. Rollei Sonnar 40mm f2.8 Leica screw mount - $620
4. MS Optical Perar 35mm/3.5 Super-Triplet II - $380

kirio

Summilux FLE sold. The following still available.

1. Leica Summicron 35mm IV - $1500
2. Rollei Sonnar 40mm f2.8 Leica screw mount - $620
3. MS Optical Perar 35mm/3.5 Super-Triplet II - $380

kirio

Reduced prices:

1. Leica Summicron 35mm IV - $1470
2. Rollei Sonnar 40mm f2.8 Leica screw mount - $600
3. MS Optical Perar 35mm/3.5 Super-Triplet II - $370