The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB Sony 55mm or Loxia 50

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Im feeling poor but if you have either one at a amazing price please let me know or find one. Ive bought too much and my gear fund is screaming bloody murder.

My baseball helmet has been cracked open and I'm running around with no protection. ROTFLMAO

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I got the 55 since I don't have a decent 24-70 I need AF. Hoping Sony reworks there mid zoom. I've bought it twice rented several times and still don't like it. If they do I'll get it and the Loxia back. I like the look of the Loxia

Lucille

I love the 55mm on my A7S, the images just pop and have a medium format feel to them in my eyes, there is something special about the A7S sensor, and combined with the 55mm 'mini otus', magic happens...