The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale: Sony FE 70-200 F4 G lens in near mint condition

Luvwine

For sale is my Sony FE 70-200 F4 G lens. See pics below. It comes complete with box and papers. I am the original owner. I will also include some links to a few pics I have taken with the lens. It is quite sharp even at 200 wide open tho it needs to be stopped down some for corners. I have not noticed any issues with the lens. Body is clean, lens is clean, there is some minor scuffing on the front lens CAP. Otherwise, it is good. Price is $1100 shipped in CONUS and including Paypal.

Couple of samples: At 200 wide open:

Stopped down some and cropped but still at 200:

Luvwine

Bump! Make reasonable offers, but please be prepared to honor an agreement made. I have "sold" this lens three times. If you are someone who will not honor your agreements, please do not contact me. Thanks! (Rant off....)