The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 5d MK3 and assorted lenses

triangle

Selling my Canon kit as I no longer use it having moved to medium format about two years ago. Prices are in Australian dollars. Payment by Paypal. All prices plus shipping and optional insurance. Items can be purchased individually. Cannot ship the lithium ion batteries for the camera overseas without special arrangement via FedEx. Photos can be organised if required but destroyed my iPhone yesterday so can't post any today and don't have time to shoot them with my IQ260.

All items come with all original packaging (in as new condition).

5D Mk3 (body only) - excellent condition (shutter count below) - $AUS2,300 (includes remote cable)
Carl Zeiss Distagon 21mm f2.8 - mint condition - $AUS1,900
Carl Zeiss Planar 50mm f1.4 - mint condition - $AUS550
Canon EF 24-70mm f2.8L II USM - mint condition - $AUS1,650
Canon EF 70-300mm f4-5.6 L IS USM - mint condition - $AUS1,200
Canon Macro 100mm f2.8 L IS USM - mint condition - $AUS300

Happy to entertain reasonable offers. Will throw in suitable (and not cheap!) LEE filter ring for a couple of the lenses, just not sure which I have right now, but certainly for the Zeiss 21mm.

Andrew

Attachments

Last edited: