The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Leica Q with Thumbs Up and Leica Grip + loop (CONUS)

ashwinrao1

Hi all, I have decided to sell my Leica Q, so that I may be able to fund a Leica SL. I think I may be crazy to do such a thing, as the Q is one of the best cameras that I have ever used. However, one needs to be wise with camera purchases and finances.

As you know, the Leica Q is incredibly difficult to acquire to this day. My copy is in excellent condition, with only very subtle wear (some tiny scratches on the EVF (I am a glasses wearer) that don't affect performance, and some cosmetic scratches on the bottom of the Leica grip. There are some tiny brass marks on the hood and thumbs up as well. I will include 1 extra battery as well. To summarize, this is what is included

1. Leica Q body with all original box/cables/pprwkr/unused LR license
2. Leica Q grip
3. Thumbs Up EP-QS grip
4. Spare battery (Lumix brand)
5. Leica branded UV filter
6. Leica medium "loop" for the grip

Everything comes boxed. CONUS shipping only. I don't use Paypal, so personal or cashier's check is preferred.

If you purchased these items new, you would pay approx $4800 (plus tax or shipping)

I am offering a Price for this kit of $4100 shipped- CONUS Only.

PM me if you have interest. I will be getting back to email inquiries this evening.

ashwinrao1

Hi all, I have decided to sell my Leica Q, so that I may be able to fund a Leica SL. I think I may be crazy to do such a thing, as the Q is one of the best cameras that I have ever used. However, one needs to be wise with camera purchases and finances.

As you know, the Leica Q is incredibly difficult to acquire to this day. My copy is in excellent condition, with only very subtle wear (some tiny scratches on the EVF (I am a glasses wearer) that don't affect performance, and some cosmetic scratches on the bottom of the Leica grip. There are some tiny brass marks on the hood and thumbs up as well. I will include 1 extra battery as well. To summarize, this is what is included

1. Leica Q body with all original box/cables/pprwkr/unused LR license
2. Leica Q grip
3. Thumbs Up EP-QS grip
4. Spare battery (Lumix brand)
5. Leica branded UV filter
6. Leica medium "loop" for the grip

Everything comes boxed. CONUS shipping only. I don't use Paypal, so personal or cashier's check is preferred.

If you purchased these items new, you would pay approx $4800 (plus tax or shipping)

I am offering a Price for this kit of $4100 shipped- CONUS Only.

PM me if you have interest. I will be getting back to email inquiries this evening.
Sold!