The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Epson 3880 Prof. 17" Printer - $375

httivals

Price: $375.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: LOCAL San Francisco Bay Area Pickup Only

I am original owner and this is in excellent condition with less than 500 prints through it. Makes excellent high quality prints for up to 17" wide. I have made prints up to 17" x 30" and they look fantastic. You can also print even longer.

I bought the printer a bit less than 3 years ago - the 3 year extended Epson warranty runs through mid-December 2015. I have not had a single problem with it. Includes original Epson box and everything included with the original printer.

Local San Francisco Bay Area Pickup ONLY. I live in the East Bay (Lafayette, CA), and will meet you in a mutually convenient location in the East Bay. You can either pay cash, or I prefer, with PayPal. If you pay with PayPal, I will pay the Paypal charge.