The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 555ELD + Kodak DCS Pro Back + 50mm CF FLE/80mm CFE + LOTS OF MORE!

elvispreasley

Up for sale my super lovely MF gear set, which I used with a big joy for some sweet time. All gears are in absolutely MINT condition with no single issue - just minor cosmetic marks here and there from careful usage. Everything works just amazing and will give for sure a lot of fabulous moments for new owner.
1. Hasselblad 555ELD body (Black) + 5 Sanyo Eneloop AA rechargeable batteries - very "fresh" (2004), with original box and papers
2. Hasselblad original leather neck strap with custom neoprene pouch for neck
3. Hasselblad waste viewfinder (Black) - latest model
4. Hasselblad Acute Matte D 42215 focusing screen - the best and most desirable model for this type of camera (attached in camera)
5. Hasselblad Acute Matte D 42204 focusing screen (with original box and manuals)
6. Hasselblad A24 film Back (Black) - this one showing some paint loss on the edges. but works just perfect
7. Kodak DSC Digital Pro Back (with power cable, lens synch cable, 2 original masks for 555ELD focusing screen and original back cover, only 8000 shoots were made) - fully serviced: sensor remapped, ribbon cable of the folding screen was changed on new one, fully cleaned and checked
8. Battery Box for Kodak Pro Back, 8.4V (Black) + charger - small and comfortable battery box for 4x18650 batteries, with ability to change the batteries by your self
9. 4x18650 Sanyo rechargeable batteries - almost brand new, was used only for one month
10. Carl Zeiss Planar 80mm CFE - with original front and back caps
11. Carl Zeiss Planar 50mm CF FLE - with original front and back caps + original hood and original caring bag
12. Hasselblad ROCUNAR 2X converter - with both original front and back caps
13. Set of original Cokin P french filters with original holder, hood (2) and adapter (B60 to 62mm + 62mm) for Hasselblad B60 lenses: Diffuser portrait filter soft, Diffuser portrait filter Hard, Graduate ND2 filter, ND2 filter, ND8 filter + original Cokin carrying back for all set
14. Custom made split cable for Hasselblad lenses PC synch port with 2Xmale 2.5 jacks - to be able to use the flash synch with a Pro Back in the same time
15. Portable studio light set: 2XYongnuo YN560 Flashes, 2XOctaboxes (umbrella type with a diffusor - work same as a soft box), 2XStands for Octaboxes, IR Flash Synch. When you assemble everything you gonna get basically 2 studio soft boxes with YN560 inside as a light source. Every single peace is going in separate original material case + all together also packed in professional carrying case - to transport everything safe, secure and with maximum comfort.
16. Case Logic DCB-309 Camera Backpack - to carry or your Hasselblad gear all onetime.

AGAIN: everything is in pretty much MINT condition and works just perfect and with no issues. Whole set was collected and used by me personally with a BIGEST care and love, so you will not have any single problem with it.

TOTAL price is 5500USD + shipping costs. Whole set is located in Ukraine on the territory where is no "conflicts", so there is nothing to worry about it. Fell free to contact me with any kind of questions. Reasonable offers could be sent in PM. No separation! Whole set is selling all together only!

- - - Updated - - -

I can also accept a trade for Fuji X-T1 + 35mm 2.0 WR and the rest is with your cash.

Last edited: