The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pentax 645D full set

flyingpalm

Up for sale is my set up for Pentax 645D, which include camera, Pentax-A 35/3.5 MF lens, Pentax-D FA 55/2.8 lens and Pentax-FA Macro 120/4 lens.
The set up covers from landscape to portrait, I also have one Hasselblad CF 250/5.6 lens with adapter to Pentax 645D if you want to cover the tele part.

Camera is in mint condition, with all packing stuff and two batteries, RRS plate also included. All functions are working good, newest firmware installed.
All lenses are in great condition, barely any marks on the barrel, glass all clean and clear. AF lenses include both caps and original hood, MF lens has both caps.

The whole setup price will be USD 4,900.00 include Hasselblad lens and adapter, I'd like to sell it as a package now but will consider offers for separate items.
Price include shipping cost within CONUS/Canada, buyer pays PayPal fees.