The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji GX680 III kit, tripod, ball head, back pack, extras

Ari

The Fuji GX680 system is unique in the MF world, it offers full camera movements on the front standard and shoots 6x8 cm format.
Front rise, shift, swing and tilt are possible with every lens; and because it uses bellows focusing, that means you get macro with every lens as well.
The lenses in this system are sharp and contrasty, up to Fuji's very high standards.

I have the latest and last version of this remarkable camera, the GX680 III, which is lighter and more streamlined in function than its predecessors.
Gone is the bulky battery pack and only one button is needed to turn on/off the camera.
Focusing is more precise and smoother than before.

There's been a lot written about this camera and system, I encourage you to have a look online; I have found it to be an excellent replacement/substitute for large format.

Here's what's available, everything works perfectly and new batteries are included:

Fuji GX680 III body with WLF - bellows have a slight crease, a few minor signs of use here and there, body cap
Fuji GX680 125mm f3,2 lens - a superb performer, great for portraits and general photography, scratch on outside filter ring, home-made front cap
Fuji GX680 65mm f5,6 lens - perfect for architecture/urban stuff, and a macro king, original front/rear cap
Fuji IIIN roll film back w/120 insert - the latest version, allows data imprinting, auto wind and more; a few minor nicks, fresh batteries here as well
Fuji 120 film insert - unused by me, handy for changing rolls of film on the fly
Fuji Prism Finder - a must, as using the WLF just won't cut it in many situations

Photos of the gear for sale: https://www.flickr.com/photos/130796172@N05/sets/72157660463450112

Some photos taken with the Fuji kit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/zsari/sets/72157657702087569

All this for USD $1200.00 shipped to CAN/CONUS
I'll add five rolls of outdated, but good, colour neg film and the Lowepro Flipside 400 at no extra charge.

Also for sale is the tripod and ball head I was using with the Fuji kit.

FLM CP30-XL4S tripod - reaches to over 6 feet before using the centre post, weighs only 1,9 kg (4 pounds) and handles 15kg (33 lbs) of camera without blinking. There is a lot of scratching on the aluminum "spider" but the legs, feet and leg locks are pretty clean. You can feel a bit of grit inside the leg locks when tightening, but there are no problems associated with that, just needs a quick cleaning.
$625.00 USD shipped

FLM CB-43FTR ball head with QRP-50 set - the ball head works perfectly, only minor signs of use, and the QR set is like new still. The ball head is great for 4x5 field cameras and smaller, and it has worked beautifully with the Fuji. It fits inside the folded tripod legs very neatly.
$370.00 USD shipped
***the photos show a QRP-40 clamp, but I am selling a slightly larger QRP-50 clamp and plate set***

Buy everything for USD $2000.00 shipped CAN/CONUS.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you

Last edited:

Ari

Price drop:

GX680III kit - USD $1150.00 shipped CAN/CONUS
CP30-XL4S tripod - USD $550.00 shipped CAN/CONUS
CB-43FTR/QRP-50 - USD $340.00 shipped CAN/CONUS

Thank you

Ari

Breaking up the kit. Prices in USD, include CAN/CONUS shipping.

GX680III body, WLF, 125mm, IIIN back, extra 120 film insert - $850.00

GX 65mm lens - $300.00

Prism Finder - $135.00

Thank you

geneg12

Breaking up the kit. Prices in USD, include CAN/CONUS shipping.

GX680III body, WLF, 125mm, IIIN back, extra 120 film insert - $850.00

GX 65mm lens - $300.00

Prism Finder - $135.00

Thank you
Hi,
I do a little film work but 90% is with Nikon D810 and good quality lens. I am looking at 2 Hasselblads but if you are interested I would pay $900 for all your Fuji GX680 equipment and if the LoBoy is what you carried Fuji in I'd like that as well.
Are you interested?

My email address is [email protected]

Thanks,
Gene Garner

Ari

Hi,
I do a little film work but 90% is with Nikon D810 and good quality lens. I am looking at 2 Hasselblads but if you are interested I would pay $900 for all your Fuji GX680 equipment and if the LoBoy is what you carried Fuji in I'd like that as well.
Are you interested?

My email address is [email protected]

Thanks,
Gene Garner
Hi Gene,
Sending you a reply by email in a moment.
Thank you