The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H4D-40 System

rollsman44

I was thinking of getting a Sony Mirrorless camera and sell my Hassy .
I am selling the Body. Lens( 80mm HC 2.8) and Digital Back. In Excellent Condition and still under Warrany from Capture Integration. Asking 7200 OR Reasonable Offer. Thank you

Last edited:

rollsman44

H4d Body Actuations :12875
HC 80mm/2.8 Lens Actuations: 21869
The System has a 6 month Warranty from Capture Integration ( Ends March, 2016)
Includes: Camera strap, AC Plug adaptors, Firewire Cable. Battery Charger, Flash Sync Cable, Box. Purchased 9/21/2015
I have only taken about 100 shots since I purchased. Decided to go to Mirrorless ( Sony) Thank you.
Will ship in USA and Canada. Paypal accepted. Thank youIMG_4540.JPGIMG_4541.JPGIMG_4543.JPGIMG_4545.JPGIMG_4546.JPGIMG_4547.JPGIMG_4550.JPG

rollsman44

Bump !!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking of getting a Sony Mirrorless camera and sell my Hassy .
I am selling the Body. Lens( 80mm HC 2.8) and Digital Back. In Excellent Condition and still under Warrany from Capture Integration. Asking 7200 OR Reasonable Offer. Thank you
BUMP !!!

rollsman44

i was thinking of getting a sony mirrorless camera and sell my hassy .
I am selling the body. Lens( 80mm hc 2.8) and digital back. In excellent condition and still under warrany from capture integration. Asking 7200 or reasonable offer. Thank you
relisted