The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H4D-40, HC 80mm /2.8 Lens Excellent Condition

rollsman44

HASSELBLAD H4D-40 40MP Medium Format DSLR with box. Camera has been inspected and tested by Hasselblad in New Jersey, to ensure excellent mechanical condition. Digital back works as intended by manufacturer and has been updated with the latest firmware. Prism finder is bright and clear making framing easy. Lens optics are free from , haze, fungus, and scratches, AF is fast and accurate, and shutter is firing correctly at all speeds. Under Warranty From Capture Integration till March, 2016. Have bought and sold on this forum .

H4d Body Actuations :12875
HC 80mm/2.8 Lens Actuations: 21869

Includes: H4D body with front body cap, rear protection plate, top protection plate, and neck strap . Hasselblad HC 80mm f/2.8 lens with front and rear caps and original lens shade. Digital back with original protective mount plate, battery grip with charger. HVD 90x prism with protective bottom plate. H4D quick guide, QP Card 101, and fire-wire cable. Thanks for looking! ASKING : $ 6500...................REDUCED... $ 6200.

I accept Paypal. Will ship in USA and Canada. I have an EXCELLENT Reputation on EBAY.IMG_4550.JPGIMG_4547.JPGIMG_4546.JPGIMG_4545.JPGIMG_4543.JPGIMG_4541.JPGIMG_4540.JPG

Last edited:

rollsman44

I will Sell the Lens Separately.
Hasselblad HC 80mm F2.8 : Asking $ 1000
Hasselblad H4D40 Body, Digital Back, Prism and Cables: Asking $ 5600.
Shipping is Extra. Will sell in USA and Canada. Paypal Accepted. Thank you

rollsman44

Re: FS: Hasselblad H4D-40, HC 80mm /2.8 Lens Excellent Condition REDUCED !!

REDUCED : HC hasselblad 80mm/ 2.8 $900
REDUCED : Hasselblad H4D-40 Body, Prism and Digital Back with Cables etc. $ 5200.

rollsman44

FINAL REDUCTION.................. Lens 850.00
H4D-40 Body, Prism & Back 5000.00
Thank you

Last edited: