The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: SINAR p3 + eVolution75 + Sinar m Body

GHPhoto

The nature of my work has changed so I've been (reluctantly) forced to change MF camera systems so this Sinar system is now idle.

No need to hard sell this camera and sensor. Those that are familiar with Sinar backs know why they want a Sinar back.

All prices are in AU$ which is currently hovering around US$0.71

Sinar p3 body with standard bellows: AU$1900

eVolution75: AU$5500

Sinar m Body serial # 1113: AU$1300

Sensor adapter plate 552.45.232: AU$400

Sinar m Body to p3 adapter plate 519.81.000 AU$400 (no picture)

For those interested in individual items, please allow a week or so to see if the market is willing to purchase as a package.

As a package AU$ 9000 and I'll include the Sinar power supply to run the m Body.

Bank Transfer is preferred (especially within Australia), Paypay accepted - please add 3%
Please send pm for shipping estimate or any questions

Additional items for later listing:

180mm f5.6 lens in Sinar CAB lensboard

100mm HR f4 lens in Sinar CAB lensboard

55mm f4.5 lens in Sinar CAB lensboard

p3 wide angle bellows

p3 long bellows

cly

A question about the p3: is this the standard p3 or is this the p3-df version (the one with the fine focus knobs)?

Chris

GHPhoto

A question about the p3: is this the standard p3 or is this the p3-df version (the one with the fine focus knobs)?

Chris
Chris,
Sorry for the slow reply.
It's the standard p3 and The camera body has sold but the Sensor & mBody are still available

Thanks,
Grant

buildbot

The nature of my work has changed so I've been (reluctantly) forced to change MF camera systems so this Sinar system is now idle.

No need to hard sell this camera and sensor. Those that are familiar with Sinar backs know why they want a Sinar back.

All prices are in AU$ which is currently hovering around US$0.71

Sinar p3 body with standard bellows: AU$1900

eVolution75: AU$5500

Sinar m Body serial # 1113: AU$1300

Sensor adapter plate 552.45.232: AU$400

Sinar m Body to p3 adapter plate 519.81.000 AU$400 (no picture)

For those interested in individual items, please allow a week or so to see if the market is willing to purchase as a package.

As a package AU$ 9000 and I'll include the Sinar power supply to run the m Body.

Bank Transfer is preferred (especially within Australia), Paypay accepted - please add 3%
Please send pm for shipping estimate or any questions

Additional items for later listing:

180mm f5.6 lens in Sinar CAB lensboard

100mm HR f4 lens in Sinar CAB lensboard

55mm f4.5 lens in Sinar CAB lensboard

p3 wide angle bellows

p3 long bellows
I realize this is quite an old thread, but if you happen to still have the 552.35.232 adapter I would be very interested.