The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Phase One and Alpa

Brian Goldman

I am selling my Phase One and Alpa camera systems. All equipment is in pristine condition in form and function. Well maintained and cared for. My wife encourages me to sell as, regrettably, I simply have not used it enough to justify keeping it. I am based in Houston, Texas and would happily demo the cameras locally. Everything was purchased new from Bear Images. Includes all original boxes and packaging. There are many small accessories, battery charger, etc - all the items that come new with the equipment that are not shown but are included. Please ask any questions. I can also provide more photos. Thanks for looking - Brian

Alpa STC with Alpa black soft touch grip and Alpa/Mamiya Back Adapter and Shim kit $3,350 - Sold
Alpa View Finder $1,300
Alpa Ground Glass $500
Alpa one shot sync $400 - Sold
Alpa - Rodenstock SB 70 HR Lens with high precision focus and tilt adapter $4,450
Alpa - Rodenstock 40 HR Lens with high precision focus ring $5,250

Phase One IQ140 (shot count = 3,842) $11,550
Phase One Schneider 80mm LS Lens $700
Phase One DF Body $1,300
or all three together for $13,050

FullSizeRender-4-Edit.jpg
IMG_7747-2-Edit.jpg
IMG_7746-Edit.jpg
IMG_7736-Edit.jpg
FullSizeRender-3-Edit.jpg
IMG_7742-Edit.jpg
IMG_7737-Edit.jpg

Last edited:

ttssbbs

I am selling my Phase One and Alpa camera systems. All equipment is in pristine condition in form and function. Well maintained and cared for. My wife encourages me to sell as, regrettably, I simply have not used it enough to justify keeping it. I am based in Houston, Texas and would happily demo the cameras locally. Everything was purchased new from Bear Images. Includes all original boxes and packaging. There are many small accessories, battery charger, etc - all the items that come new with the equipment that are not shown but are included. Please ask any questions. I can also provide more photos. Thanks for looking - Brian

Alpa STC with Alpa black soft touch grip and Alpa/Mamiya Back Adapter and Shim kit $3,350
Alpa View Finder $1,300
Alpa Ground Glass $500
Alpa one shot sync $400
Alpa - Rodenstock SB 70 HR Lens with high precision focus and tilt adapter $4,450
Alpa - Rodenstock 40 HR Lens with high precision focus ring $5,250
or complete Alpa kit for $14,750
or complete Alpa kit and IQ140 for $26,800

Phase One IQ140 (shot count = 3,842) $11,550
Phase One Schneider 80mm LS Lens $700
Phase One DF Body $1,300
or all three together for $13,050

View attachment 114023
View attachment 114025
View attachment 114024
View attachment 114028
View attachment 114027
View attachment 114026
View attachment 114029
pmed

Brian Goldman

A revision to this thread: All of the ALPA and Rodenstock has sold. I am offering the phase one equipment as follows.

Back, body and lens are in like new condition - really great (battery charger is dinged but functions perfectly)

Phase one IQ140 - actuation count around 3900. With four batteries and original packaging etc.
DF Body
80mm Schneider LS lens

Entire package $11,450 (OBO)
Back Only $10,750 (trying to sell all together)

Wire transfer or Buyer to pay 3% paypal fee. I will ship international but the funds must be clear and transferable prior to shipment.