The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Summilux 50mm 1.4 Ver.1

Smoothjazz

For Sale is he classic Leica Leitz Wetzlar Summilux 50mm 1.4 Ver.1 1960 Lens. This is one of Leica's most amazing lenses ever, and in the vintage silver version. The version 1 has a great vintage quality imparted to the images, especially in Monochrome. It would work great with the Leica MM camera, or with the Metabones adapter, on a Sony A7 camera.
The aperture scale goes from f1.4 to f16, and works smoothly. The glass is clean and clear, with no marks -I note only perhaps a few dust specks on close inspection.
I also have a vented lens hood, which fits the 39mm front lens thread, and a rear lens cap. The barrel appearance is very good, with no significant marking, other than a few slight signs of normal wear for a lens of this vintage. I also will include a small zippered case, that fits the lens perfectly.
For the lens and accessories I am asking $1,249.00 dollars.
The Metabones L/M E-mount adapter for sony cameras would be an extra $39.00 dollars.

Thanks for looking.

JohnIMG_0551.JPGIMG_0547.JPGIMG_0564.JPG

Smoothjazz

I will go to 999.00, a great price. This lens is great paired with the Leica MM camera, and also the Sony A7r.
Will include free shipping in the US.