The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Closet Clean Out. Tons of stuff FS.

tony harmer

Ok, so I’m cleaning out my equipment cabinet, and selling off some stuff I rarely to never use. Some of this was accumulated for certain projects, some of it “just seemed like a good idea at the time”. Now I just need to clear out for more new stuff.

Prices are negotiable.

*IMPORTANT* I am listing this stuff over a few different groups and forums, so please please please email me about it. I have a habit of not replying to threads or PM’s and the only way you will be able to reach me for the most part is email. [email protected]

Photos for all of this stuff are here : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5n5w6r28tzfei1b/AAC9tj7YXTbiWDWhzQkqGoYua?dl=0

-Really Right Stuff Pano Elements kit. I don’t think I ever even used this. $300

-Phase One 120 Macro Manual Focus Lens. Very good condition with no dust.- $950.

-Metz 60 ct-4 Flash. Includes head, pack, cables and a recently upgraded lithium ion battery with charger. Makes a great starter strobist setup, and a great alternative to a full sized strobe.- $250

-Kodak/Pakon F135 Plus Film Scanner. . Purchased from AAA imaging last year. I haven’t used it a ton, and it has lived in the pelican case as pictured. No issues, and can provide scanned images upon request. Also includes a Dell PC Laptop that has XP installed- $550.

-Canon EF 50mm 1.4. Great condition. Comes with hood and caps. $250

-Canon EF 50mm compact Macro. Great condition. Barely used. Includes caps. $175

-Ricoh GR Digital 3. Well used, well loved. Some staining on the display, and some scratches all around. Missing ring around lens. Great camera though, Functions 100% Includes aftermarket charger and battery. $200

-pocket wizard TT1 And Flex TT5 for Canon. I really rarely used these. They have some scratches on top from transport, but function perfectly. I no longer have the boxes or cases. $350

-Metabones Sony to Canon Smart Adapter Mark IV. Used once. Still in Box. $350

-Fuji Brand X to M mount adapter. Never used. $125

-580ex2. Well used, but functions well: $250

-Think Tank Airport v 2.0 Roller. Awesome bag. Some use, but solid. I just prefer Peli cases because they stack (and you can stand on them) $300

-Hoya 82mm Evo Circular Polarizer. Never Used. $140.

-Mefoto Road Trip Carbon. Mint. Used Once. Comes with carrying bag and spikes.