The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Black Leica M8 ser 3106XXX

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
For sale, my black un-upgraded Leica M8.
The camera is used, but in very good condition without scuffs or dings.
Focus calibration is perfect.
There is a little wear visible in the black anodizing at the upper right of the rangefinder window at the sharp corner, otherwise in great condition.
I have an upgrade slot available, should the buyer want to have the shutter or frame-lines updated at my cost.
I will be continuing to use my 8.2, but no longer have the need to carry two bodies.
This comes with a spare battery and a new-style battery charger.

I would like to see something in the neighborhood of $2500 including paypal and shipping to the continental US.
For and additional $25.00 I will add an RRS BP-CS plate

helenhill

a BIG note of THANKS
to Bob who sold me a Beautiful,Pristine M8

I can't even find the Flaw he said was there.
He packaged the box with Superb Care
and treated me to an Extreme Card & a UV/IR fllter for my Lux

I was given the Feeling of opening a Brand New Leica / box & all the goodies inside

I'm Floored and in LOVE...:clap:
THANK YOU BOB
xoxoxo

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Okay waiting for images. Get out there. LOL

have fun with your new toy, i can see your smile from here.

N

nei1

Helen,Id not seen this,congratulations,looks like a beautiful camera at a great price,enjoy.If ever you need a tripod give me a ring and Ill fly over and hold the camera steady,all the best,Neil.

helenhill

Helen,Id not seen this,congratulations,looks like a beautiful camera at a great price,enjoy.If ever you need a tripod give me a ring and Ill fly over and hold the camera steady,all the best,Neil.
ahhhh...Love Ya Doll...Thank You
Have You booked Your Flight :)