The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 50 Lux, 35 Cron, 28 Cron for Sale!

nowherean

I sold my Leica M to fund my film project. I'm now letting go of the lenses well (www.ashaya.com) You can check my perfect feedback on eBay: arthur76 and I've sold and bought many times here and on fredmiranda.com forums.

1. Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux M ASPH Lens - 11891

The ring was getting a bit more stiff to my liking on this lens, so I sent it to Leica for CLA. I just got it back from Leica, and its clean and back to being perfectly smooth. Little signs of use, very clean overall and well taken care of. Absolutely love the bokeh on this lens! Comes with the original box, papers, case. 6-bit coded.

Serial: 4081170

$2400

2. Leica 35mm f/2.0 Summicron M ASPH Lens - 11879

Super sharp copy, very clean, few tiny rub marks, little sign of use on the edge. Never dropped, always loved. Used it for two years, love it dearly and its sucks to have to sell it, but the film I'm working on is a financial black hole that requires me to sell the photo gear I love. Comes with the original box, papers, case. 6-bit coded.

Serial: 4100831

$1650

3. Leica 28mm f/2.0 Summicron M Lens - 11604

Again, excellent lens to add to your collection, one of my favorite in fact. Very clean, smooth lovely all around. Excellent performer on the M series.

Serial: 04072552

$2500

I think the photos speak for themselves, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Cheers!