The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera for Sale

pesto

Most of this system is essentially new. I purchased the Cambo Anniversary edition camera body and the IQ 260 back as preowned from Capture Integration a little over a year ago and have used them sparingly, they are both in excellent condition and free of any significant signs of use. The three lenses are a more recent acquisition ( an upgrade ) and are in “like new” condition. The Rodenstock 32 HR W was put on the camera and two test shots were taken; it has not been used since. The Rodenstock 50 HR W has been used for about 25-30 images and shows no signs of having been used. The Rodenstock 90 HR SW was mounted once for about 6 images. Both the 50 and the 90 are in Cambo tilt and swing mounts, the 32 is in a plain mount.

Included are all original boxes. The IQ260 back will include the original charger and three batteries., The AE body will include an adapter for the Mamiya back, a Cambo front body cover, and the factory supplied case. I will supply pictures of these items upon request. and answer all questions promptly. I have 100% positive feedback at Ebay (Lemur01) and Fred Miranda ( Pesto). I can accept either PayPal + 3% or bank transfer. Shippng via American Express will be calculated at the time of sale.

Cambp AE body (#4 / 65) with rearplate adapter in titanium finish - $4750
Phase One IQ 260 Digital Back in Mamiya mount - $16,750
Rodenstock 32 mm HR W lens in Cambo mount - $7500
Rodenstock 50 mm HR W lens in Cambo T& S mount - $6000
Rodenstock 90 mm HR SW lens in Cambo T&S mount with spacer - $7250
Kapture group one shot cable - $125

As I am not interested in owning fragments of a system, I would be willing
to offer an attractive incentive to anyone interested in purchasing
the whole mess.

Last edited: