The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (Eu): Phase One 645 DF from private

weinlamm

Hi,

I have a Phase One 645 DF and I think about selling it. Not much used (I'm private), so it's in fine condition, optically + full working. Works well with Liveview from the back (if you have a back which offers this).
Firmware 1.58 (should be the last version)

price: 975 € plus shipping (shipping with DHL from Germany; to most european countries it should cost round about 15.99 €)

It would come with the original box, battery-cage, but no lens. If you need one: I still have my new 80mm Mamiya AF-D. ;)
And I will keep the L-plate you can see on the picture. But you will get all covers (front-/back-side).

I'm a private guy, so it's a private sale (I can't give you a warranty or anything else).

weinlamm

If you need, I can clean the camera and make you some better pictures. A little-used camera - now for 925 €.

weinlamm

Last update: 876,- € plus shipping.

If you are interested - it's your last chance. If I can't sell it the next two days for this price I think I will keep it.