The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M Monochrome and lenses

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
I am selling my rarely used Leica M Monochrom body along with the four lenses I have for it, as I have hardly ever shot the camera in the 2 years that I have owned it.

Leica M Monochrom is the 18MP CCD version and according to the body, it has 127 captures on it. I am including the hand grip and I have 3 batteries for the camera. It is in excellent condition. Original box, and paperwork, charger, strap all included ASKING: $3,500

The four lenses are as follows:

Leica Elmarit-M 90 mm F/2.8 MF Lens (Black, 6-bit coded) ASKING: $1,000

Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 Pre-Asph E46 Lens ASKING: $2,000

Leica 21mm Super-Elmar-M 3.4 ASPH Lens ASKING: $2,100

LEICA / LEITZ 28mm f/2 Summicron Lens ASKING: $2,200

All the lenses are in excellent condition as they have been kept in their respective pouches in my camera cabinet, and taken out to be checked every couple of months.

I also have a set of 5 E46 (4 B&W, 1 Helicon) filters for the mono. Yellow 08, Yellow 22, Orange 40, Red 90 and Red 91 that I am selling as well. $150 for the entire set.

If anyone is interested in purchasing the entire kit, please PM me as I would be willing to work out a great deal for you.

I am going to shoot some pictures as soon as I can clear off the area that I normally shoot this stuff on.

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
Here are the photos: Sorry if the quality is not great. Product photography was never my forte.

- - - Updated - - -

Filter Set

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
The M Monochrom, and the filter set have sold. I am certain that the buyer will get a great deal more use out of the camera than I did. I liked the camera a lot, but it just didn't fit into my shooting profile.

The lenses are still available. I will listen to reasonable offers. The only one I cannot locate the box for (thanks to my kids who like to "borrow" my boxes) is the 50mm.

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
Bump and price reduction:

Leica Elmarit-M 90 mm F/2.8 MF Lens (Black, 6-bit coded) ASKING: $850

Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 Pre-Asph E46 Lens ASKING: $1,800

Leica 21mm Super-Elmar-M 3.4 ASPH Lens ASKING: $1,850

LEICA / LEITZ 28mm f/2 Summicron Lens ASKING: $1,925