The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD - Sony RX100iii with extras

Very nice Sony RX100 mIII with optional Sony grip, Lensmate filter adapter plus polarizer. (this lets you use standard 52mm filters on the lens. The attachment can be removed if you like.)

Also includes two batteries and after-market charger.

Everything works great. Cosmetically it has a few minor scratches and a bit of brassing on some edges. There is a minor scratch on the rear LCD (visible in the 5th photo) which happened the first week I had the camera. I then added a screen protector, which has been on there ever since.

$450 including Paypal fees and shipping to CONUS addresses.

Here's a few photos taken with this camera - it's a gem - https://www.flickr.com/photos/mikeevangelist/albums/72157651149156979

Sony RX100iii-8.jpgSony RX100iii-6.jpgSony RX100iii-5.jpgSony RX100iii-7.jpgSony RX100iii-2.jpgSony RX100iii-1.jpg

Last edited:

Lucille

Re: Sony RX100iii with extras

I have a friend whom wants to buy this from you, my friend is registering now, we don't know how long it will take before they can post here, how long the registration process will take.