The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Voigtlander Ultron, VM-E close focus adapter

CalBoy87

Voigtlander Ultron 21/1.8 lens + VM-E adapter. Both in very good condition. Adapter is working perfectly with some sing of use. Lens is in similar condition. Barrel is clean, with couple tiny nick, visible on the picture. Glass has tiny mark on the front and rear element, barely visible, also shown on couple pictures None of this cosmetic issues affect the pictures in any way. Both lens and adapter come with front/rear caps and boxes. Price is $930 for the set net to me, including shipping by EMS Korea. Due to high shipping cost I prefer to sell it as a set. I am also selling CV Noktons 35/1.2 II and 50/1.1. Willing to sell entire set for $2200
View attachment 114716View attachment 114717View attachment 114718View attachment 114719View attachment 114720View attachment 114721