The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Arca Swiss Rm3di, 43mm, 72mm, e-Module Cloud Kit

Well, as I re-evaluate where my photography is going these days, one thing has become clear: I just don't use this beauty enough to justify keeping her around. And like the saying goes, if you love something, let it go.

And so, I'm offering up my entire Arca Swiss Rm3di kit. I would prefer to keep the kit together, but feel free to make an offer.

• RM3di body (newest model with upgraded - square - electronic interface plug)
  • 72mm f/5.6 Schneider-Kruznach APO-Digitar
    • Front and rear caps
    • Extension tube ("Rotoslide Remove")
    • Original magnetic cable release
    • Focus tube to use with viewfinder
    • Viewfinder mask (old style)
    • Short threaded cable-release extension to use in place of magnetic release
  • 43mm f/5.6 Schneider-Kruznach APO-Digitar XL
    • Front cap
    • Extension tube ("Rotoslide Remove")
    • Original magnetic cable release
    • Focus tube to use with viewfinder
    • Viewfinder mask (old style)
    • Short threaded cable-release extension to use in place of magnetic release
  • Kapture Group One-Shot cable with upgraded cable release
  • Mamiya digital back adapter plate for RM3di from Arca Swiss
  • Ground glass for RM3di from Arca Swiss
  • e-Module Cloud
    • Wall adapter
    • Backup mini-SD card
  • Acratech Extended Universal " L" Bracket (much more stable than OEM L-Bracket)

Price for everything listed above: $9500 US.

I will ship pretty much anywhere, with full insurance, and will charge only my costs.

Everything is in excellent condition. No issues. Glass is perfect. Only very slight signs of use. Original boxes/packaging for both lenses, e-Module, and M645 adaper plate.

I have a very well-established eBay profile with 100% positive feedback and a federally incorporated Canadian company from which I will issue you an invoice. Happy to also provide references (B3K, Fujifilm, etc.). I do need to charge sales tax within Canada, but not to the US or anywhere overseas.

Payment by Paypal (you pay all fees), certified Canadian or US cheque or money-order or bank draft, wire-transfer, Interac transfers, or cash.

*Might* be willing to do a trade for an Alpa TC kit.

And without further ado...the photos!

Thanks for looking!

Individual prices:

Rm3di camera + ground glass : $3300
E-module cloud : $1600
72mm f/5.6 Schneider-Kruznach APO-Digitar : $ 1700
43mm f/5.6 Schneider-Kruznach APO-Digitar XL : $ 2600
Mamiya/Phase One digital back adapter plate : $500
Kapture Group One-Shot cable : $200
Acratech Extended Universal "L" Bracket : $200

Prices are in USD and do not include shipping or PayPal fees. HST to be added if shipping within Canada (no tax outside of Canada).

Last edited:

berns

So beautiful... and tempting! I'm in the market.
How does the horizontal shift work? I don't see the measurements on the back.

I know it's all geared movements, but is there a release setting to move the back vertically and horizontally by hand or it has to be moved by the knob?

Obviously, I haven't had a chance to play with one of these yet -- all my experience is on the Alpa XY or Cambo.

Thanks!

Gear update:

Rm3di camera + ground glass : $SOLD
E-module cloud : $1600
72mm f/5.6 Schneider-Kruznach APO-Digitar : $SOLD
43mm f/5.6 Schneider-Kruznach APO-Digitar XL : $ 2600
Mamiya/Phase One digital back adapter plate : $SOLD
Kapture Group One-Shot cable : $SOLD
Acratech Extended Universal "L" Bracket : $SOLD

Thank you to Bomzi. Excellent buyer!