The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 50mm f/4.5 for Mamiya 7 750.00

danielmoore

Mamiya 7 50mm lens with dedicated viewfinder.

This lens is in like new condition. It’s seen very little use and has been babied. No issues whatsoever. It comes with the dedicated viewfinder and both front and rear lens caps. Glass is pristine all around and the front element has been protected by a UV filter since day one. No fungus, haze, coating loss, or damage of any kind. This lens was very well cared for and it shows. The only signs of use upon scrutiny are some light wearing of the paint on the lens hood tabs. Which reminds me, I do not have the lens hood. The viewfinder is likewise in like new condition and the bubble level is functional.

The resolution is breathtaking from this legend and it was one of my preferred focal lengths but I need some other gear more right now. Shipping is additional via UPS or USPS and cost to be determined by your location and shipping preference. CONUS only please, no overseas transactions. I will do my best to ship the lens the same day payment clears. Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions I haven’t already answered.

Images now in my gallery:

http://www.getdpi.com/forum/members/danielmoore/albums/mamiya-7-50mm-f-4-5-a/114838-dsc5996/

Last edited: