The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 7sZ rangefinder 28/2.8 LTM & 85/1.5 LTM lenses

padam

Selling the remainder of my Canon LTM collection because I have moved mostly onto M-mount lenses.
Pictures are [here] (please click on the individual galleries)

Canon 7sZ 360€
Rare, very late version rangefinder with upgrades over the 7&7s like the VF optics. Great condition, everything works, with original case. Also have a backup 7sZ body for parts if needed (shutter broken).

Canon 28/2.8 LTM 300€
Superb condition, extremely small and light with very nice b&w rendering. It was one of lenses Winogrand used the most for his work.

Canon 85/1.5 LTM 600€
A few cleaning marks on the glass, otherwise very good condition(smooth mechanics, clean blades, etc.). Comes with the original case, optical finder (excellent shape) and the T-60-2 clip-on metal hood. Quite rare, lovely rendering for portraits.

Prices exclude shipping (worldwide, no customs/taxes in the EU), PayPal accepted. PM me if interested (happy to provide more pics, etc.) Thanks for looking.