The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H1 + HC 80/2.8 + Kodak DCS Pro 645H

juliche

This is a perfect "pair" of hasselblad optics/mechanics and unbelieveable color reproduction of Kodak digital back. Especially if you use RPP editor, where people match its profile to get the maximum possible from Kodak. The color is simply number 1 available today, perfect skins, deepest color, shadows and highlights, everything that we call THE COLOR )

The body, the lens and the back are in very good conidtion with minimal amount actuations made - see on the photos attached. The package includes extra Hasselblad film back, hood, all caps, papers, cords, 2 Kodak batteries. Everything to just start getting amazing photos.

The price is $2650 net to me, and you cover paypal % or bank wire fees (I accept US and EU bank wires). Shipping would be $40 for usual post, and $100 for Express (courier) one. I have sold and shipped a few items worldwide this way with no any problems.

I operare at Ebay under the same username and have over 120 positive feedbacks. Drop me a line here or at [email protected]