The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[US] Hasselblad H4D-31 31.0 MP Digital Medium Format Camera w 80mm f2.8 EXC+ in BOX

just4fun

NOTE: This is also on Ebay but if you buy direct from me here, price will be cheaper.
PRICE: $5000 (you pay fee and shipping) sorry, my price is firm.

Camera is very low mileges, meter only read 8604 actuations on the Body and 5761 actuations on the lens. Loaded with newest firmware.
This H4D-31 is looking really nice, I can say it's EXC+ condition. There is 1 minor rub mark on top of the view finder but very minor and will not bother you at all (this camera is a work horse, not a collectible camera any way).The plastic at the LCD is still there…
The lens is also in excellent to mint- condition, come with original hood, box and papers.
Camera and lens actually is boxed together as a kit. Inside the box, you will find everything just like you buy it brand new: all caps, body, viewfinder and back covers, shouder strap, disc, Battery charger, Firewire cable for Telther, all the paper, manual warranty info… PLUS EXTRAS:
You will get 1 extra battery grip (lithion battery) and 1 grip that can use CR123 for emergency. (You have total of 3 battery grips)

Visit this link for Hi-res Pictures, if you want to see more at specific area please let me know.. other than these pictures I don’t know where to take because it just look fine, no major scratches or dent.
https://flic.kr/s/aHskr7srJ2

Sales are final, no return, no exception… Please ask questions, check out the pictures etc… I will response fast to your inquiry.

Shipping within US is $50 via USPS Priority will provide tracking number (will not responsible if it lost).
International shipping: please pay up front $200, I will refund the difference. I will use the safest shipping method with tracking number… you will get the money back if the actual shipping cost is less than quoted.

Please search my user name, I have many successful transactions in the past with DPI member.
Again, please visit below link for more and details pictures:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskr7srJ2

Attachments