The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Summicron-M 35mm F/2 ASPH (6-Bit) Lens #11882, Boxed, Mint

I have for sale a Leica Summicron-M 35mm F/2 ASPH (6-Bit) Lens #11882, Boxed, Mint in Silver Chrome. It comes complete in the box with all papers, front and rear caps, shade, shade cap, leather case and box. I will also include a hard to find, mint B+W XS-Nano 39mm filter in silver to match the lens. The silver ring filters aren't being made anymore by B+W

The only mark on the lens is where the shade slides on where there is an almost indistinguishable bright mark (very minor) which is covered by the shade. This happens within the first mounting/dismounting of the shade. Other than that, the lens is 100% pristine and "as-new". I don't think that the lens was used much - if at all.

Selling for $2950.00 in NY for the same lens.

Asking: $2250.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA

Attachments