The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Monochrom-M (CCD version) Black Chrome

D&A

Frankly I hope someone buys it quickly............ :banghead:

Mike
All of us at Getdpi could compromise with regards to the two most recent postings and chip in and purchase the camera and then present it to the Wattsy as a gift. This way he'll will have both sold the camera and at the same time still be able to own it. The best of both worlds. :)

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

Mike Woods

And to think, this thread usually only bumps once per week.....not that I've been watching of course! Maybe we might be entitled to a commission when it sells :ROTFL:

Mike

wattsy

I appreciate the comments above.

I must admit that it does cross my mind that I ought to keep the camera but for the last 18 months or so, a film camera is always first (and second) choice when it comes to choosing what camera(s) to take with me. Maybe I'll take it out on my next 'serious' photographic trip and see whether I wish I'd taken a film camera?

Sounds like it would be remiss of me not to append another photo taken with the camera.:)

mathomas

It's a good deal for sure, but the timing is just wrong for me. I started getting the large format bug, and now that consumes all my interest (and money) for the time being!

DanielDuarte

It's a good deal for sure, but the timing is just wrong for me. I started getting the large format bug, and now that consumes all my interest (and money) for the time being!

I'm in the same boat... I'd love this tool but can't seem to find some space in the old budget. I had a chance to handle a 240 this week, what a machine.

D&A

I have conflicted emotions about your selling the camera. Sure I'm happy its going to be enjoyed by its new owner, yet on the other hand it means we won't continue to get regular postings of your lovely MM images :(. Its definitely a tradeoff...LOL

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Don't worry Dave, I'll look after it and will try to keep the good level reached by Ian.
Thanks, that puts my mind at ease and I have no doubts that its in very good and capable hands. Ian did set the bar high.

Dave (D&A)