The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H1, Nikon 10.5mm Fisheye, Bron RFS 2 trans, and misc. Nikon, Bron gear

I've got some gear that I don't use for sale. All in very good to mint condition.

$500-Hasselblad H1 Body- Comes with 1 CR123 Battery Grip. The body is in VG condition, upgraded with latest firmware, the only thing to note is some rub wear under the grip from use. I will send photos to anyone interested. It's just cosmetic, camera works perfectly. (Viewfinder options below)
$250-HV90X- mint
$150-Fuji version HX90X- mint

$550-Nikon 10.5mm fisheye- It's in mint condition. Only used it on a couple shoots.

$150-Nikon D700 grip, charger, two batteries. It's in good condition. Has a good amount of wear, but works perfectly. Been sitting in a closet for a few years, so not sure how well the batteries will work.

(2)-$125 each- Broncolor RFS 2 transmitters Mint condition.

$300- Broncolor Pulso Reflector Adapter for Mobilite/Picolite- Mint condition, never used.

$300- Broncolor P45 Reflector. Good condition, shows some wear and has some dings, but works well.

Broncolor speed ring- make an offer

Mamiya RZ Film Back- make an offer

$175- Profoto Air Sync Transceiver- excellent condition. Very minor wear

I can send pics upon request.

Thanks,
Josh