The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sold: Sony SEL 35mm f/1.8

wjlapier

SOLD

Sony NEX 7 body is in great condition. I purchased it recently from FM.com and maybe put 100 pics on it. Seller said less than 3000 clicks. LCD is clean as is the body. I found one tiny rub on the LCD--barely noticeable--so I put a A6000 LCD protector on it. The body had two tiny tiny marks in the paint. That's it. 24MP monster! Love the camera but i don't need the megapixels and could use the funds for something else. Box and "some" boxed items. Battery, charger, usb cable, front body cap. And the really nice leather strap and case. No lug triangles--came that way to me. How about $290 shipped in CONUS. SOLD

Sony SEL 35mm f/1.8 Lens is in excellent condition. Clean glass. Fast and silent AF ( compared to Zeiss Touit 32 ). Sharp. No box, but does have front and rear caps and the hood. $295 shipped in CONUS.

I'll sell them together for $575 Shipped in CONUS.

Last edited: