The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Leica Q Digital Camera Kit, including Luigi half-case, in “As-New” Condition!

ramosa

Hi all:

I purchased this camera and all accessories new, but quickly found that a 28mm field of view is too wide for my style of photography. I have used it only a few times—and only at my home. The camera and all accessories are in “as-new” condition.

The sale includes the following items, all of which I purchased new and are in “as-new” condition:

Leica Q Digital Camera ($4250)
Extra Leica Q BP-DC 12 LI-ION Battery ($110)
Leica Screen Protection Film (2-pack) ($25)
B+W 49mm UV Haze MRC 010M filter ($21.99)
Thumbs Up ($128)
Luigi black leather half-case with strap ($291.30) (with attached back flap and bottom door for easy access to battery and SD card)

Total expenditure: $4,826.29

My asking price is $4100.

Payment via PayPal, with shipment only to PayPal confirmed address in CONUS (Continental United States). Shipment will be insured and via USPS Priority Mail.

Also included are original boxes and packing, lens hood, battery, battery charger (both USA and EU), manuals, Leica leather strap, and all other original accessories, as well as purchase receipts. (I have not completed the warranty registration for the camera.)

I have 100% positive feedback on GetDPI (ramosa), Rangefinder Forum (ramosa), and Ebay (ramostron).

PM me if you have interest.

-Chris

Attachments

Last edited: