The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H2, Phase One P40+, 50mm, 80mm and 100mm lenses

fotolli

Hiall,

I havedecided to let go of all the equipment I barely touch, which is ashame, so I hope others can make better use of it.

Thisstuff here is all Hasselblad H series equipment, which is in goodworking condition with normal wear, mechanical sound and glass andsensor in flawless conditon, if not otherwise stated.

1. Hasselblad H2 with Phase One P40+ and Hasselblad HC 80mm lens
    The camera is well used and shows it, but was serviced (Firmware is 9.5.2, which means it handles HCD lenses, as well). I bought it to use it and spare my low mileage bodies for later, but it has not let me down, yet, alas it has 282513 actuations on it.
    The P40+ I hardly used with only 4080 actuations on. According to tha it is in excellent condition, comes with Hähnel dual charger and 3 batteries.
    With the lens it is the same as with a body. I bought with quite some actuations on it to spare my backup 80mm. It shows a bit of wear, but mechanics and glass are fine. Number of actuations is 79430.
    For the entire kit, I´d like to get 5700 CHF (CHF is 1:1 to the US$)
  2. Hasselblad HC 50mm Version 1
    The lens is in good and clean condition. As can be seen in the picture there is bit of a rip in the rubber focus ring. That´s purely cosmetic and I already bought it this way. It was never dropped or anything.
    Number of actuations is 10832
    I´d like to get 1250 CHF for it
  3. Hasselblad HC 2.2/100mmin excellent condition with only 7854 actuations.
    2300 CHF or near offer

1. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Hasselblad H1 body with Prism, manual, caps, Cr123 battery grip[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Very good condition and only 1694 actaution, latest firmware 9.5.2 installed, so essentially an H2, beside the fact that it cannot power Hasselblad´s own dedicated digitalback, the CFH-22 and CFH-39[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]-- save a lot of money if you don´t need true focus[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]1200 CHF

[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Hasselblad H2 body with Prism, manual, caps, 7.2V lithium ion battery battery grip, charger[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]almost new condition and only 200 (!) actuations, latest firmware 9.5.2[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]installed -- save a lot of money if you don´t need true focus[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]1800 CHF[/FONT]
Picturescan be found here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9huo7oh6gqtjutj/AADDM7XUDLtb0ygekN7kTPxUa?dl=0

I livein Zurich, Switzerland, hence if you´d like to pay via paypal youwould have to do so in Swiss Francs CHF (right now about 1:1 with theUS$) and add the fees.

Pricesinclude shipping, biut swiss post offers only 1000CHF of insurance ifyou are a private person like me. If you´d like full insurance, UPSor DHL will probably offer it, but the buyer would have to come upfor it.

Forreference, I have sold stuff on LuLa and get dpi before and have a100% feedback over the last 15 years on ebay under my usernamefotolli

Last edited:

fotolli

I should maybe add, that shipping from Germany is no problem, at all, hence if you are within the EU there are no incoming taxes and insurance of higher values is also much easier.