The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss ZM 35/1.4 + Plustek 7600i

jkjod

Chrome ZM 35/1.4 $1750

I purchased this new from PopFlash late last year - no issues what so ever. Looks and feels brand new.

Plustek 7600i $150

I have the original Silverfast software - I don't remember if I registered it or not as I have always used ViewScan. I have 3 35mm negative holder, and 1 slide holder. Power cords and USB also included. I have scanned hundreds of negatives with this little guy, works like a champ and is still going strong. Just trying to fund a Pakon as I'm shooting more and more film now.

I will cover and ship insured priority to USA/Canada, PayPal only please. Don't hesitate to ask any questions. Have a great day!

IMG_0560.jpgIMG_0561.jpgIMG_0562.jpgIMG_0563.jpgimg_0214.jpg

jkjod

Bump. I know I have limited feed back here, but I have also bought and sold on FM and the big auction site (jkjod11). All perfect feedback. Let me know if any questions please!